We are really just on the countdown to the wedding and the arrival of family and friends. Work has been busy with work on some big deals. Ken is busy with work trying to make business here as well as in China.
I am looking forward to seeing my sister in a few weeks who will have my wedding dress in hand. I just can't believe how fast it is all coming around. I'm really excited. Ken and I got our rings a few weeks back and I am so happy with the way they turned out as two of them were made and one was altered.
I found a comment on a recent post from a Canadian woman who took some photos of a young Istanbul shoe shine boy. She returned to Istanbul in search of him and made a lovely poem and website about the journey. Check it out here. It was lovely to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment