Friday, 18 April 2008

Long time

It has really been a while since I posted due to the busy time we had in the lead up to the wedding and the wind down afterwards.

All in all we had the most fantastic time; wedding day, week before, week after and all in between. It was fairly hectic with family and friends arriving and me trying to keep track of everyones movements, flights, hotel arrangements, transfers and flights. But it all went off without a hitch and we had such an enjoyable time. We need a rest now.






2 comments:

Ardent said...

Renai, I have been waiting to see the wedding photos. Thanks for posting them. You looked an absolute radiant bride. You and Ken make an adorable couple.

I wish you both a lifetime of good health, happiness and prosperity.
:)

Anonymous said...

oids, you looked so beautiful. Thank you for looking after us all so and and showing us such a beautiful time. It was lovely to meet Ken's family and I feel as though I now have an extended Turkish family...I love it!