Thursday, 14 May 2009

London calling

Tomorrow I will take a much needed trip away to London where I will see my friends and visit old places I once used to haunt. I have a tonne of great and happy memories of my time in London and look forward to revisiting the city.

I am so looking forward to drinking proper lattes and eating tasty fresh organic food, yummy cooked breakfasts of blueberry pancakes or fresh porridge and maybe a curry or Thai meal.

I'm looking forward to walking the streets of Notting Hill and peeking in the windows of all my favourite shops like Reiss, Topshop, GAP and Selfridges. I'm looking forward to riding the fast and frequent tube and pounding the pavement in my trainers in order to get from a to b.

There are lots of things I miss about London.
I'll fill you in on my travels when I return.

5 comments:

Nomad said...

have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time...wish I was revisitng w u!Kate xoxo

Verity said...

Hope you have a great time! Mmm yummy breakfasts - I miss those!

Vanessa said...

You deserve a break GF. Go nuts in topshop for me :)

Damian said...

Hey :) Have a good time!
I like reading your blog! Really i like it a lot :)