Yummy! I am having the same problems loosing this baby belly. I always need a "touch of sweet" after dinner:) But everything in moderation I suppose. I used to run and do yoga in USA but got out of habit when I came to Turkey. If we work out we can have whatever we want right? Looks delicious what you made! There is something so therapeutic in baking too!
Hehe... this is true for me too. We've been making scones with dates and nuts for all our baby visitors. I try and tell myself that the fruit, nuts and wholemeal flour makes them sort of healthy...
Hey couz, I say 'EAT' whatever it is you feel like, it's your first time being a mum...I'm still so happy for you...all expecting mums go through this, I went all out with my two but there were some foods I couldn't stand...but if you wanna eat cupcakes rather than salad then go ahead...by the way don't tell your mum I said this...;)Love ya Minga
4 comments:
Oh I do sympathise! This is also my downfall. No matter how healthy my meal is, I just HAVE to follow it with something sweet and fattening!
Yummy! I am having the same problems loosing this baby belly. I always need a "touch of sweet" after dinner:) But everything in moderation I suppose. I used to run and do yoga in USA but got out of habit when I came to Turkey. If we work out we can have whatever we want right? Looks delicious what you made! There is something so therapeutic in baking too!
Hehe... this is true for me too. We've been making scones with dates and nuts for all our baby visitors. I try and tell myself that the fruit, nuts and wholemeal flour makes them sort of healthy...
um - not quite!!
Hey couz,
I say 'EAT' whatever it is you feel like, it's your first time being a mum...I'm still so happy for you...all expecting mums go through this, I went all out with my two but there were some foods I couldn't stand...but if you wanna eat cupcakes rather than salad then go ahead...by the way don't tell your mum I said this...;)Love ya Minga
Post a Comment