Thursday, 28 October 2010

A little addition


On 29 August 2010 our lives changed forever when our little girl, Maya Zeynep, entered the world. I could never have imagined the love I could feel for this little person who had kicked, tumbled and elbowed me for the past 9 months. Needless to say, her arrival has changed our world in a way we never thought possible.


There really is such a thing as love at first sight.....

4 comments:

Stranger said...

Gorgeous, all of you! I love it when they're so tiny their little hats are too big.

Many congratulations to you all!!!

Ardent said...

Wow Renai!!!!

I did not even now that you were pregnant. What wonderful news! Your little girl is sooooo.... beautiful!

Congratulations to you and your husband. I wish you all a lifetime of happiness, health, love and laughter.

Kind regards,
:)

Stories From Turkey said...

Congrats on the new addition. Kids are so grand teach us so much. Just came across your blog today and thought I'd say hello.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the beautiful baby. Many blessings to you and your family.