Saturday, 19 January 2008

DAY Birger et Mikkelsen

I came across this gorgeous Danish label 'DAY Birger et Mikkelsen' on net-a-porter.com The label belongs to Danish businessman Keld Mikkelsen who started the label 10 years ago.

There are some gorgeous pieces that I would love to splash onto the credit card but with a wedding around the corner I really shouldn't.
For those that know me, I know, you are thinking "how restrained of her".

Here are some of the lovely pieces I would like to get my hands on.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving these pieces too oids! Thanks to you I am addicted to net a porter too and dreaming of winning tatts so I can purchase up!. Everything is so nice!. Your blog is looking really great. Your photography feeling as though it is changing a bit too. More thought to the photos and they look great!

Ardent said...

I love the clothing items. Visited the site, but realized I really did not need them after I saw the prices.

Still they are beautiful.
:)