My sister is the creator and brains behind her own gift card range which is distributed and sold in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. She uses stunning vintage kimono fabrics she sources from Japan and other corners of the world.As an at-home-mum she master's her craft in her studio built by none other than, Mr. G.R.Y.B himself. There in her studio she measures, cuts and iron's fabric to use as the centrepiece of her cards. Each new season has a new range of cards carefully chosen from a beautiful and unique batch of fabrics. Cards are sold at various hip Melbourne stores such as Zetta Florence, Made in Japan, Moss Melbourne and Thomas Gannon and are distributed through Aero Images.

2 comments:
The cards are beautiful. Obviously your sister puts alot of work into them. The fabrics are sensational.
I was thinking perhaps if your were to send your sister some Ottoman fabrics (with tulips), she could also start an Ottoman range?
I will look out for the cards when I visit those stores.
:)
Ardent, funny you mention Ottoman fabrics...when my sister was here last year we looked for fabrics. Later I sent her some fabrics I found at the Grand Bazzar and she created a Turkish range. They were beautiful and sold well. Actually, when I was back home, I saw some on display at Zetta Florence. Keep an eye out, you may see them.
:))
Post a Comment