Thursday, 17 July 2008

Dreaming

I am desperately dreaming of a holiday. Everyone in the office is beginning to take off to places like Bodrum, Antalya, Fethiye and Kaş. In the last two weeks, I have arranged two separate weekend trips to Bodrum for my boss. He is going again today. I'm jealous.


My time will come, I know. I am planning a week off in mid-August. We are not sure where we are heading yet, and to be honest, I don't care as I am desperate to be able to sleep in, relax and have afternoon siestas.


My title page picture is of the kind of house I am dreaming about owing one day, or even renting for a summer one year when my sister and kids come to visit. Actually, this is a picture of a house that is for sale in Bodrum. Only 175,000 YTL, not bad I think. Well, that is compared to prices for holiday homes in Victoria; Sorrento, Portsea etc.


I'll keep dreaming....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep dreaming oids, the power of positive thinking and it will become a reality. We will do it together. I have no doubt, I've already furnished the place!!!

Vedat C. said...

You, two sisters are living in Istanbul? By the way, I know yout name, Renai but I still don`t know your sister`s name :) ?

renai said...

vedat, my sister lives in my hometown, Melbourne, Australia and I live in Istanbul. My sisters name is Keryn aka GRYB at Home.

Vedat C. said...

Can I contact you and her by e-mail, any msn id or username on facebook etc?