I was flicking through all my photos and found some nice snaps of when my family and friends were here and thought I would pop them on my blog as a happy reminder of a great time!
I have been on your site a few times this week but I have not had time to comment, so here goes.
Firstly I really like your new Site Banner. The photo is cool, the last photo you had was slightly out of focus. (or perhaps I need reading glasses, I do not know).
1 comment:
I have been on your site a few times this week but I have not had time to comment, so here goes.
Firstly I really like your new Site Banner. The photo is cool, the last photo you had was slightly out of focus. (or perhaps I need reading glasses, I do not know).
The family photos are great.
Post a Comment